Quiet Caravan & Camping Park
Looe Country Park, Bucklawren Road, Nomansland, Looe, Cornwall PL13 1QS
Things to Do
Looe Country Park caravan and campsite is close to the small seaside resort of Looe.
Looe is popular with holiday makers for its sandy family beach, fishing and sightseeing trips from the harbour, shops, pubs and cafes serving Cornish pasties and delicious Cornish cream teas.
An invigorating walk westwards along the spectacular scenic coast path brings you to the picturesque fishing village of Polperro with its shops, cafes, fishing harbour, sandy beach and smugglers caves.
This lovely part of Cornwall has many beaches, hidden coves, country houses and gardens to explore and there are a host of tourist attractions and leisure opportunities for all the family.
Local beaches within easy reach include:
- Looe - safe sandy beach, cafes and ice cream. No dogs allowed.
- Hannaford (Looe) - long, pebbly beach, with great views over Looe Island. Dog friendly all year.
- Millendreath - small, south-facing sandy cove, popular with families. Café. No dogs allowed.
- Seaton - large sandy beach, popular for swimming and body boarding during the summer. Café. Parking right by the beach. Dog friendly all year.
- Downderry - wide, sand/shingle, rock pools. Access to the main beach via the path next to toilets or via slipway. Pub and café.
Country Houses and Gardens
Cornwall is rich in beautiful and unusual gardens and grand country houses:
- Lanhydrock House and Gardens (NT)
- Cotehele (NT)
- Antony House (NT)
- Trelissick Garden (NT)
- Tintagel Old Post Office (NT)
- Trerice (NT)
- St Michael's Mount (NT)
- The Lost Gardens of Heligan
- Pencarrow House and Gardens
- Caerhays Castle Gardens
- Mount Edgcumbe House and Country Park
Family Days Out in Cornwall
There are some fantastic days out for all the family in this lovely part of Cornwall:
- The Monkey Sanctuary
- Eden Project
- National Marine Aquarium
- Newquay Zoo
- Cornwall’s Crealy
- DairyLand Farm World
- The Tamar Valley Donkey Park
- Porfell Wildlife Park
- Carnglaze Caverns
- Bodmin Jail
- Bodmin & Wenford Railway
- Launceston Steam Railway
- Morwellham Quay
- Cornish Market World
Leisure Activities in Cornwall
There are many leisure activities available in the local area including:
- Siblyback Lake
- Adrenalin Quarry
- Polmartin Riding
- Fowey Kayak Hire
- Bake Lakes
- Looe Golf Club
- St Mellion Golf Course
- South West Coastal Path
AA 4 Pennant Caravan Park and Campsite
Finalist of Top 100 Caravan Sites 2014
We accept most major credit cards.