Static holiday caravans
We have two brand new 2 bedroom caravans (with kingsize beds), two 2019 3 bedroom holiday caravans and 1 smaller 2 bedroom caravan. Each caravan has its own raised deck area with patio furniture where you can relax, listen to the birds singing and enjoy the wonderful countryside views and breathtaking sunsets.
Our static holiday caravan hire is open all year.
Please contact us for availability.
We welcome well behaved pets in some of our caravans.
Accommodation and facilities in our holiday caravans
- Each of our holiday caravans on our Park offers comfortable spotlessly clean accommodation.
- All are fully equipped to ensure you have the most comfortable holiday possible.
- Outside there is a large decked area with table and chairs for you to enjoy a meal or simply a quiet drink.
- Bedding is included and towel bales can be hired leaving you with nothing to bring but yourselves!
- Open plan living and dining area with fire and TV. Well appointed kitchen, fridge/freezer, microwave and full oven and hob.
- Our new 2 bedroom caravans have a Double bedroom with kingsize bed and ensuite toilet, twin bedroom, full central heating, shower room with toilet and wash basin, fully equipped kitchen, free standing furniture, patio doors with views across the valley and leading to a private West facing deck area, in addition to a huge south facing deck.
- Our 3 bedroom holiday homes have a double bedroom, 2 twin bedrooms, a large lounge/dining/kitchen area including full size fridge/freezer. These vans also have full central heating, south facing decks and have a large picture window facing West to catch the stunning sunsets we often see here.
Booking Terms and Conditions
2019 3 bedroom caravan layout
2022 2 bedroom caravan layout
What our visitors say about us ...
|This park is one of the best we have pitched our caravan on and we would definitely visit again. Amanda and Dale are brilliant hosts and do everything they can to be helpful as well as keeping everything spotlessly clean We enjoyed the best nights sleep we have had in months here as it is so peaceful. Carry on the good work and many thanks.
|Stayed first time at end of November 2019 every where clean and tidy,owners and wardens looking after this site very nice also gave us good dog walking area on road at back of ste safe foe dogs will come again
More customer reviews >>