There are many leisure activities available in the local area including the following:
- Siblyback Lake - (pictured above) offers a range of watersport and other activities including
sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, rowing, paddle boarding, wakeboarding, high ropes, climbing, archery, cycling, walking, segway, bird watching
- Adrenalin Quarry - fly down zip wires, ride a giant cliff top swing and
- Kartworld - a variety of racing formats on an 800m outdoor track with
sport timing for individual lap times.
- Polmartin Riding - horse riding lessons, training and riding out.
- Fowey Kayak Hire - kayak for several miles upstream from Fowey,
enjoying the fabulous scenery and wildlife from a canoe.
- Bake Lakes - the South West’s finest coarse and fly fishing lakes.
- Looe Golf Club - designed by six times Open champion, Harry Vardon,
Looe Golf Club is set in an area of breathtaking beauty.
- St Mellion Golf Course - designed by Jack Nicklaus.
- South West Coastal Path - You can join the South West Coastal Path from the bottom gate
in the park. So whether you’re looking for an afternoon stroll to take you to a beautiful view, or something much more challenging, you’ve come
to the right place.
- Lux Park, Liskeard - an award-winning leisure centre with swimming pool, gym, sports hall,
indoor bowls and dance studio.
The internationally renowned golf course at St Mellion
Views from the south west coast path above Polperro harbour